ECM

ECM

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catch-Up --- Cruise's One Year Birthday
















I am so behind! In November we celebrated Cruise's first birthday. That year went by so quickly. It was the best year yet! Cruise makes life such a joy for Eric and me. We're having so much fun with him at this age. He's walking, and imitates us constantly (and at the funniest times), and is the sweetest little cuddly guy. He gives me hugs all the time--puts his arms around my neck and his face on my cheek and squeezes and makes the cutest cooing sound. He's really interested in cause and effect. Whenever something happens that surprises him, or knocks him over, or bumps him, he does it over and over again. If I tell him not to do something, he'll try to do it as much as he can. =) Smiling the whole time, of course. Last week he burned his hand on our heater and I hoped he would at least have learned not to touch it again. On the contrary, he has a fascination with it now. As I was trying to teach him not to touch it he got frustrated that I was pulling his hand away and grabbed my face with a little war cry. I stared at him in shock. Then, a concerned look crossed his face and he threw his arms around my neck and hugged me. How cute is that?

We really enjoyed having most the grandparents up here in San Francisco close to or on Cruise's birthday. Cruise loves his presents! Especially his Mickey airplane and his farm animal set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's already a year!