ECM

ECM

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Regarding E-rock

...which means Eric, by the way.

Today he revealed to me that ESPN now has live football games streaming on the iPhone. It even has DVR capabilities and, "remarkeable clarity." It is a sad day for women everywhere.

On an entirely different note, yesterday I happened to look over his shoulder as he was composing an email to catch the sentence, "In order to conduct our research we will need to harvest the heads of many cadavers...." Eeeeewww! For real? Just your run of the mill request. NOT. Disgusting.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

haha!

it is a seriously sad day for women everywhere... grrr ESPN. :)

Stevie Spillers said...

Headless Cadavers?! Awesome-- NOT!

Lindy said...

ahhhh!!! :O
Hysterical! Do not mess with Eric.

Natalie said...

For the record, I am not donating my head to science. They can have my heart though.

Funny post!