ECM

ECM

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Few Christmas Photos

We weren't planning to go home for Christmas this year but a few minor surprises (like a wedding!) changed our plans last minute. It was great to see our family and celebrate Christmas as it is meant to be--with all your loved ones around.

Grandpa Baker reading, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas".

All the Baker cousins about to see Santa!




Sleeping soundly in Uncle Nick's bed.

It was also incredible to attend Jen's wedding. She and Tyler are so happy and the wedding was breathtaking. Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post later.




Poor Cruise was so terribly sick....
I stole these pictures from Emily! Thanks! =) I love having your beautiful face on my blog.

4 comments:

Petersen Palace said...

Congrats to you sister! Awesome!

Jennifer elizabeth said...

i loved seeing you guys! ha. thanks so much for coming. hopefully i get my pictures soon! he told me six weeks and im on week 5! can't wait. i HOPE some are good.

Lindy said...

Fun pictures, Jo!
Jennifer looked AMAZING and sooo happy. What a great day! It was so awesome to see you guys at Christmas. Twas such a treat! :) (Those pictures of Grandpa Baker reading the story are precious, btw)
Love you!

Emily said...

I'm glad you got those pictures! I loved the one of Cruise. And it was so great to see you and your adorable family at the wedding!