ECM

ECM

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter pictures

We attempted a last minute family photo shoot. Surprisingly, there were a few good ones! (Thanks to our fabulous cameraman, Jared. Jared: I think you missed your calling when you chose law.) There were many more not-so-good ones. =) I'll include some of both.

I have to laugh when I look at these.




I had just woken McLayne up, so her stern face was in rarest form. Almost nothing could make her smile. She's famous around here for this stern face.











Not so good:






Sweet Laynie:









Cruise and McLayne together...not so successful:


This  one takes 2nd place


Obvious winner




The older we get, the better I think we look in black and white, ha!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Baker Family. You guys are all looking so grown up. Especially in the black and white :) Miss you! Stay safe from the twisters!

The Standrings said...

what a cute family! oh my gosh, i could just squeeze little mclayne's cheeks! that scowl just kills me!

Kristina said...

LOVE all the cute pictures. They are getting so big and wow, you guys are looking so old -LOL! im just kidding :) Glad to hear you were safe from the tornado - that's crazy stuff.

Lindy said...

I love the pictures, Jo! Great family picture! That's a serious victory. :) And the other pictures are SO, SO precious!!!!
Love the one with Cruise choking/hugging McLayne. :D and I love the ones where McLayne is smiling huge cause she's with her mama.
I'm glad you included even the "not so goods". All together they capture their cute personalities. Beautiful little people. Beautiful parents. Miss you guys!
xoxo

Jennifer elizabeth said...

haha, the not so goods are awesome! i laughed so much. Cute pictures, you guys all look so good.

Noelle and Corey said...

I found your blog link on FB-yay! :) Haha- I love Laynie's little pout!! And Cruise's funny faces too. Family pictures are close to impossible these days... You got some good ones, though!