ECM

ECM

Sunday, December 8, 2013

David Lorden Baker, Sr.

Eric's dad passed away January 30, 2013, after having been diagnosed with brain cancer in May of 2012. This was an extremely difficult time for us and the entire family. We love him so much and miss his presence on this earth daily.

Cruise and McLayne adored their Grandpa Baker. Eric considers him his hero and the exemplar in so many aspects of his life. I saw in him the model of a man possessing true, Christ-like love and real strength. We know he is always close by, continuing to strengthen and support our family.

Dad Baker's passing is the reason I haven't added to the blog for almost a year. It was something I couldn't quite bring myself to post, and I couldn't simply pass it by. What do you say in a post about a family member's passing? It's a daunting task; words aren't enough.












No comments: