ECM

ECM

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures



Alright, I've had a lot of people asking for belly shots, so here are a couple so you can see how I've changed in the past few months. The first picture was taken on August 28th when I was 27 and a half weeks along, or almost seven months. You can definitely tell that my stomach is protruding, but then check out the next picture. This was taken exactly one month later -- only one month later (almost 8 months)!! Reading the scale at my last appointment was definitely a shock, but I knew it would happen sooner or later. I just can't imagine myself getting any bigger... I'll definitely post another picture in a month, and I'm sure I'll definitely be bigger.


4 comments:

Morgan said...

You are soo cute pregnant Joanna!

Colby said...

You don't even look pregnante! I'll be calling in a few!-Becca

Davianne said...

Yay! Belly pictures! You are so dang cute! It's not fair!! =D

jennypatch said...

well, you looked FABULOUS! your entire pregnancy you were just all belly. beautiful mama!