ECM

ECM

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baker funniest home videos

I haven't posted this until now because this video makes me embarrassed. I look like such a bad mom--first I accidentally kick Cruise in the face, then the recliner I'm sitting in pops out at the very end and decks him, also in the face. It's just so funny that I had to share it. Cruise is fascinated by my hot pink toenail polish and is laughing while he tries to grab my toes. The TV happens to be playing a song that climaxes right at the face-wallop. My favorite part is that he laughs as he gets decked, and then smiles afterward. Enjoy, and please believe me that this was a rare accident!


10 comments:

The Betitas said...

I have been waiting to see this and it did NOT disappoint!! That video will go down in Baker family history!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Great video! Look like Cruise loved it!

Davianne said...

I love his laugh!! It's so darn cute!! And that is such a funny video. He is getting so big!! It's seems like you just had him!

Jennifer elizabeth said...

Does anyone know the number to Child Services??
Best part= his laugh.

Lindy said...

We spent most of the morning laughing at this! So funny and his laugh is contagious! What a happy boy! The girls played it over and over. Luke finally said with a concerned look on his face, "Mom, it's scary." :) Thank you Joanna - I think Luke is now scarred for life. I guess my girls won't be wearing hot pink toenail polish for a while. :)

Joanna said...

Lindy, that's hilarious. Luke is so precious. He's right, it was scary!

Jared said...

I love it. I wonder why he thought your pink toenail polish was so funny? And he makes such a sweet face at the end when you're asking him if he's okay!

Natalie said...

He has such a happy, easy-going personality. What a cutie!

Becky said...

What a cute little laugh. Miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHHA... tears.... TEARS. how funny... that totally reminds me of lucas and i.. i get all excited because he's laughing really hard and then i get clumsy. HA i love that Cruise.