ECM

ECM

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 Amazing Years


Eric and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 14th. We didn't do anything extravagant, but we found a fabulous sushi place and enjoyed a Cruise-less night. It's funny, but I think one of the best parts of the night was actually coming home so we could see Cruise again. =) We don't leave him much.

Eric is the best thing that ever happened to me. I always say that he chased me until I caught him. I truly believe that I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I also tell him that life without him would be colorless, black and white, and that's not just because of his flaming, copper hair. =) I love you, baby. Thanks for making me so happy.

5 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

happy anniversary. glad eric kept his hair short. it looks great. you guys are such a cute couple. i love how you say he chased you until you caught him. that's priceless. i can't believe how big cruise is getting and i LOVE his smiling bath picture. what a cutie!!!

Aria said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that engagement photo. You guys are seriously such a gorgeous little family! And Cruise is getting so big and adorable as always!

KB said...

Joanna! So fun to have come across your blog -it's been years- do you even remember me from the TO 2nd ward?? Anywho, your baby's a cutie. We'll be having our 1st this Dec :)

Davianne said...

Happy late Anniversary! You guys are so cute.

Lindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So sweet to read about your love for your great hubby. Isn't Heavenly Father's plan so kind!!! So much joy!!! :)

And by the way, when was that first picture taken? It's gorgeous!! I hope that's hanging in your home somewhere. :)