ECM

ECM

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Counting down....

I cannot believe that I'm due this month. I haven't taken enough pictures of myself pregnant (for a reason) so I thought I would at least take one a week until I pop.

Here I am with 4 and a half weeks to go:





Here I am with 3 weeks to go:



My doctor thinks the baby might come early because I have constant Braxton-Hicks contractions, and because the baby is bigger than average, so I'm hoping I will get a picture of myself with 2 weeks to go, but not one! It probably won't happen so early, but I'm optimistic. Eric and I are trying to get everything ready just in case. We just put together a baby bouncer and a swing. So fun. I have a feeling, though, that no matter when it happens I'm going to feel unprepared.
Aaa! I am so scared of labor and delivery.

6 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

I think you will do great in labor and you and Eric will be great parents. I totally understand that the unknown is kind of scary. I'm so excited to meet the little mom and to be baby buddies!

Unknown said...

Epidurals rock! I'm so excited for you! You'll be fine. It gets fun --after about two months! And don't worry if you don't feel mommy-ish at first. Everyone is different, but you'll get the hang of it. You must let as know as soon as you can muster the energy that the little bundle arrived. So excited!

Aria said...

You are going to do great, Joanna! I'm so excited for you. Just keep in mind that it's totally normal to feel out of it for a while, so don't feel like you have to try to get back on your feet right away. And especially after 2 months, you're going to be LOVING it! Motherhood really has been one of the best things! I wish I was down there to take cute preggie pictures for you before little bub arrives. Good luck these last few weeks! Can't wait to see the pictures of the baby!

Annie said...

I belong to the church of Epidural...I am confident you will be a member too :)

You look great!!!!! Keep us posted!

Kristina said...

You look great! I can't wait to meet your little one!

Morgan said...

Jacob just told me you had your baby. Congratulations! It feels like I haven't seen any of the wifes in a while so I am out of the loop.

Anyways, can't wait to see pics of your little baby.