ECM

ECM

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dr. Baker

100 hours/week and this is all you get?





Is it worth it, really?






Wait for it....







Boom, baby.


There was a jubilant look in Eric's eyes when he got home the first day that said, yes, it is worth it. He loves it. After he'd been staring at his badge a little too long I had to remind him--no delusions of grandeur, baby. Haha.

Just to clarify, he usually doesn't work that long, and it's only temporary. This mini-residency will be over soon and then it's back to the books for Eric. I'm told the next couple years should be cake, comparatively. We'll get back to the hard stuff in a couple years. I can wait. I don't know if Eric can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo, I was thinking the exact same thing just yesterday! Not about the hair, but thank you all the same. I meant about when we are going to get together!
And I love the ID badge. It's awesome! Phew! Onto the next step, huh?

Lindsay said...

aww.. he's at parkland hospital? that name brings back memories. yay texas! is it hot enough for ya yet? haha.. just wait. it's gonna get worse in august.