ECM

ECM

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

McLayne

Here are some pictures of our Lady Layne. Tonight when I put her to bed I sang to her for a few minutes like I usually do and she sang right along with me. Its adorableness exceeds my ability to describe. =) She's really growing by leaps and bounds lately. She's full on, legitimately, right knee after left knee crawling now. Sometimes I'll look over at her and she'll be up on her hands and feet like she's doing push-ups. Actually, today I was doing push-ups and she crawled over next to me and got in that same position--no joke. She's also already pulling herself up on things and standing. She's sitting pretty well, too. I can't remember Cruise doing these things this early (7 months), but maybe time is just flying faster with two. She also has two teeth, and currently her hair looks...blonde...with a reddish tint. It's still too early to tell, I guess. 

She's so beautiful to me that one of the nicknames that just naturally formed for her is "beauty." I call her that all the time. It fits her. Cruise and I also call her "little mama," "little chica," "little woman," "little one." Wow, we're not very creative. Others are "honey-bunny," "boopie-do," "Muh-Clanie," "Laynie-Janie," "Sweet cheeks," "Miss Layne," "Missy Clane," "Angel pie-face," and "Lady Layne." I'm sure I'll think of a million more right after I post.













This is the look she gives me when she hears the word "nap."








These next ones were taken only two weeks earlier, but she looks so much younger to me.


















9 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Melissa said...

She is SO adorable! I can't believe she's crawling already, she can't be that old...it goes way too fast!

Kristina said...

Oh my! She has grown so much in the last month! I just want to pinch her chubby legs - so, so cute!

Stevie Spillers said...

QT!

Lindy said...

Love her.
Can't wait to hold her in a few days! :)

Erin said...

She is SO DARLING! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks! Hope you guys are happy and well!!

Unknown said...

Those cheeks!!! Love, love, love her! Give her a huge kiss on those adorable cheeks!

Davianne said...

Oh my goodness!! Those cheeks are too much!! She must get an endlss amount of kisses all day long!!

The Standrings said...

THAT is the cutest face (and cutest, squishiest thighs) I have ever seen! what a doll!